Thursday, February 9, 2012

February 2012 - Mercier Kelly & Family

We are doing well.  I just celebrated my 37th birthday (Happy Birthday to Mindy, too!) and had a very nice, relaxing family meal.  It was wonderful and nice to have as a change.  There is nothing new on the divorce front.  I am still awaiting the decision on the jurisdiction between the states.  I will be very happy when that is in my rearview mirror.  I am starting a 6 week long-term substitute position for a lady going on maternity leave.  It is for a kindergarten class and I hope it goes well.  Hopefully it will look good on a resume so I can get a JOB!!  Besides subbing I started working at IKEA in December.  It is pretty amazing that I can work part-time and get full benefits.  It is really a great company.  So, that is what I am up to...work, work, work.

Jilina is doing well. She is very active with softball and I love being able to assistant coach on her team.  She is taking pitching lessons and doing really well.  She also loves playing third and catching.  She wants to get active in volleyball also.  She loves it and with her height it is a no brainer.  I am 5'4" and she is only 1/2 inch shorter than me, at 10!  Thankfully she takes after her dad in that regard.  She is also active with her school orchestra playing the violin and is very artistic. 

Well, that is what we are up to.  We hope everyone is doing well and taking care!

Love,

Kelly & Jilina Mercier

No comments: